This meeting was held using Zoom video conferencing.
In attendance were: Norene Cragg, Ryan Brunt, Abe Buwalda, Robyn Whyte, Todd Wasylyshyn, Susan Allison, and Rhonda Dickson
Abe held two proxies: One for Wendy Karpuik and one for Kim Maybee
Since quorum was established, the meeting was called to order at 7:05 pm.
- The budget discussed at our last General Meeting was presented for approval.
- Ryan Brunt moved that the budget be approved, seconded by Susan Allison. Received unanimous approval.
- Abe Buwalda moved that the council remain the same. Seconded by Todd Wasylyshyn. Received unanimous approval.
- Next was the vote on the use of limited common property, namely:
- Decks on units 1,2, 6 and 9
- Sheds – Units 4, 7 and 8
- Kayak storage along north fence line by building 1604.
- Norene Cragg moved that these be approved. Seconded by Susan Allison. Received unanimous approval.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:15 pm