This meeting was held using Zoom video conferencing.
In attendance were: Norene Cragg, Ryan Brunt, Abe Buwalda, Wendy Karpuik, Susan Allison, Kim Maybee, and Cameron Baker
Abe held two proxies: One for Joanne Sylvester, and another for Rhonda Dickson
Since quorum was established, the meeting was called to order at 7:02 pm.
- A budget comparison report was offered by Abe Buwalda. There were several overages and the Proposed new Budget for 2022-2023 was presented. Our special assessment within this budget will include a new roof for building 1602 and replacement (based on prioritized need) of any failed windows.It was also suggested that any monies left over from this years budget (2021-2022) be transferred to our CRF (Contingency Reserve Fund). Wendy Karpuik made a motion that the proposed budget be approved, seconded by Cameron Baker. This received unanimous approval. This means that the strata fees will remain the same as last year.
- Election of officers: Ryan made a motion that the council remain the same as last year. This was seconded by Kim Maybee and received unanimous approval.
- Abe made a motion that all uses of limited property be continued. Motion was seconded by Cameron Baker and received unanimous approval. This includes:
- Decks on units 1,2, 6 and 9
- Sheds – Units 4, 7 and 8
- Kayak storage along north fence line by building 1604.
Meeting was adjourned at 7:16 pm